The cell therapy manufacturing market is estimated to be worth USD 14.5 billion in 2030, predicts Roots Analysis
In order to meet the demand for cell therapy products and the growing need for effective therapeutic interventions, developers are actively outsourcing certain manufacturing operations, in addition to expanding their in-house capabilities
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Cell Therapy Manufacturing Market (4th Edition), 2021-2030.”
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and future opportunities associated with cell therapy manufacturing, along with information on both contract manufacturers, as well as developers having in-house production capabilities, offering in-depth analyses of the various business entities engaged in this domain, across key global regions. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
- A detailed review of the overall landscape of players engaged in the manufacturing of cell-based therapies, along with information on type of cell manufactured, source of cell, scale of operation, purpose of production, manufacturing capabilities / services offered, as well as location of headquarters and their respective manufacturing facilities.
- An analysis of the various expansion initiatives undertaken by service providers engaged in this domain in order to augment their respective cell therapy manufacturing
- An analysis of the recent partnerships focused on the manufacturing of cell-based therapies, which have been established during the period 2016-2021.
- A review of the various cell therapy manufacturing initiatives undertaken by big pharma players engaged in this domain.
- Informed estimates of the annual commercial and clinical demand for cell therapies (in terms of number of patients).
- An estimate of the overall, installed capacity for the manufacturing of cell-based therapies.
- An in-depth analysis of cell therapy manufacturers using three versatile representations.
- A detailed analysis of various factors that are likely to influence the price of cell-based therapies.
- An elaborate discussion on the role of automation technologies in improving the current manufacturing methods.
- A qualitative analysis, highlighting the various factors that need to be taken into consideration by cell therapy developers, while deciding whether to manufacture their respective products in-house or engage the services of a CMO.
- A discussion on cell therapy manufacturing regulations across various geographies.
- Elaborate profiles of key players (industry and non-industry) that offer contract manufacturing services for cell-based therapies.
- A discussion on affiliated trends, key drivers and challenges, which are likely to impact the industry's evolution, under an elaborate SWOT framework.
- Insights generated in a market-wide survey, featuring inputs solicited from experts who are directly / indirectly involved in the development and / or manufacturing of cell-based therapies.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Type of Cell Therapy
- T cell therapies
- Dendritic and tumor cell therapies
- NK cell therapies
- Stem cell therapies
- Other ATMPs
- Source of Cell
- Scale of Operation
- Purpose of Manufacturing
- In-house Manufacturing
- Contract Manufacturing
- Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit this
Key companies covered in the report
- BioNTech Innovative Manufacturing Services
- Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
- Cell Therapies
- Center for Cell and Gene Therapy, Baylor College of Medicine
- Center for Cell Manufacturing Ireland, National University of Ireland
- Clinical Cell and Vaccine Production Facility, University of Pennsylvania
- Cognate BioServices
- FUJIFILM Cellular Dynamics
- Guy's and St. Thomas GMP Facility, Guy's Hospital
- KBI Biopharma
- Laboratory for Cell and Gene Medicine, Stanford University
- Minaris Regenerative Medicine
- Molecular and Cellular Therapeutics, University of Minnesota
- Newcastle Cellular Therapies Facility, Newcastle University
- Nikon CeLL innovation
- Rayne Cell Therapy Suite, King's College London
- Roslin Cell Therapies
- Scottish National Blood Transfusion Service, Scottish Centre of Regenerative Medicine
- Sydney Cell and Gene Therapy
- Waisman Biomanufacturing
- WuXi AppTec
For more information, please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Biologics Fill / Finish Services Market (2nd Edition): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- Vaccine Contract Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- TIL-based Therapies Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- TCR-based Therapies Market: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
- Global T-Cell (CAR-T, TCR, and TIL) Therapies Market (5th Edition): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at [email protected]
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter - https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis
Medium - https://medium.com/@RootsAnalysis