QuickBooks Event Id 4 Error | What It Is And How To resolve It
Quickbooks Event id 4 Error occurs when user tries to open QuickBooks Integration Manager Tool. If you want to resolve this error instantly, then follow the methods mentioned in the given blog.
QuickBooks event id 4 error is one such error in the application that appears with several different error messages. The error appears when there is an issue with the .NET Framework installation and displays error messages like “An unexpected error has occurred in "QuickBooks: Premier Accountant Edition 2020": WPR: calling ABORT_CLOSE” or “An unexpected error has occurred in "QuickBooks: Premier Accountant Edition 2020": WPR: validation failed”. If you have also encountered event id 4 error in QuickBooks, then follow the troubleshooting instructions listed in this article for quick rectification.
QuickBooks support team is always available at direct support number 1.800.579.0391 to help QuickBooks users dealing with issues like installation errors in QuickBooks
Reasons that Trigger Event ID 4 Error in QuickBooks
After our QuickBooks experts analyze the error they have found the following reasons responsible for triggering unexpected error event id 4 in QuickBooks Desktop:
- You might be using an outdated version of QuickBooks Desktop application.
- Microsoft .NET Framework is outdated or is not properly functioning on Windows.
- Your Windows is not having the latest updates installed.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error H505
Here’s How to Resolve Event Id 4 Error in QuickBooks
First Solution: Run an Update of your QuickBooks Desktop Application
- To install the latest released updates of your QuickBooks Desktop, open the QuickBooks Desktop app and click the Help tab at the top.
- Select Update QuickBooks and checkmark all the features under the Update section.
- Select Download Updates and once the updates are installed restart you QuickBooks to check if this resolves the error.
Second Solution: Repair or Reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework on Windows
- Download the .Net Framework Repair tool from the Microsoft website and run it to fix the common issues with the framework.
- If this did not help you to fix the event id 4 error the reinstall the Microsoft Framework from the control panel of your computer.
Third Solution: Install the Updates of your Windows
- Click the Windows Start button and select Control panel.
- Select Updates and click the Check for Updates option.
- If the updates are available the install the updates and restart your computer.
If for any reason you are still unable to resolve QuickBooks event id 4 error , even after following the troubleshooting solutions listed above, then you might need to reinstall the QuickBooks application using QuickBooks Clean Install Tool. For further assistance and advanced troubleshooting instructions dial 1.800.579.0391 and get in touch with one of our certified QuickBooks Desktop experts now.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error PS036