Pediatric second opinion is a boon for parents
Many pediatrician specialist doctors in India specialized in taking care of infants. But the question is how to get a pediatric second opinion at the best?
Pediatricians are necessary for your child. Pediatricians are the department that dealt with infants, kids, and adolescents. There are many pediatrician specialist doctors in India that have specialized in taking care of infants to adolescents. But the question is how to get pediatric second opinion at the best?
A pediatrician is the one who takes care of your kid’s health from minor health problems to serious ones. The pediatrician department is not an easy one to deal with because it involves babies, and the age group is from 0-18 years old. After 18 years of age, they don’t prefer a pediatrician.
Pediatric Second Opinion
Second Opinion is an online consultation app to get a second opinion for your child from expert doctors. In this app, one can select the particular specialist from the list, every detail about the doctor will be present like their experience, specialization. From that, you can choose the prime doctor and get the best suggestions and remedies they are available for 24/7. It is run by a Devadoss Multi-speciality hospital. Hence, it is verified and very safe to use.
Pediatrics is unique in the following aspects
- A newborn baby physically grows into adulthood. Therefore growth disorders are unique to pediatrics. You won’t find this chapter in an adult textbook. Preterm and Low birth weight babies present many challenges in neonatology.
- Newborn neurologically develops into adulthood. Therefore developmental disorders are unique to pediatrics.
- Congenital malformations, genetic and chromosomal disorders, and many congenital metabolic disorders manifest in the pediatric age. They are unique to babies. They need to be diagnosed early and treated early for better outcomes.
- Neonatal problems are unique to pediatrics. Infant mortality depends upon its proper management.
- Newborns and children are immunologically immature. Hence infectious diseases are more frequent and many of them could be prevented with vaccinology. so are the cases of the immaturity of many organs like lungs and kidneys.
- Neurological development is unique to pediatrics. Adulthood outcome and success may depend upon it.
- Malnutrition usually manifests itself during childhood. Causes direct or indirect mortality in children. Need to be managed early and well.
- Managing babies at times is like a veterinary diagnosis as parents interpret their problems. The babies cannot talk about their problems like an adult.
- There are several other issues unique to pediatrics and remember baby or child is simply not a miniature adult.
- Managing a child is not good enough but one needs to counsel worried parents and other relatives in critical disorders as well as about long-term outcomes because children have big longevity ahead of them.
In this current situation around the world, the pediatric second opinion is a boon for parents to keep their children healthy, safe, and happy.