Know why people gamble, what are the disadvantages and how to avoid it ?
Satta King is a few things that you forced to achieve some things and can put you in danger in the last. Traditional gambling activities include lottery, horse racing, betting and card games.
Satta King is a few things that you forced to achieve some things and can put you in danger in the last. Traditional gambling activities include lottery, horse racing, betting and card games. This is a comprehensive activity and at least 86 percent of the youth are involved in any activity of the gambling, while 52 percent participate in the adult lottery. It seems like many people are accustomed to gambling.
Why do people play gambling?
According to Psychatorist Doctor Arun John in the Vandravala Foundation, 'This is the adventure of risk, which draws people to gambling.' Dismissing the myth of early fortune, Doctor John says that for the first time the gamblers won the bets, they win for the first time. When you win in the beginning, you get confident and after that you start losing. Make a big bet to change your defeat in victory. Small wins also create confidence in the case of lottery. Even five rupees received in the form of a prize money, even in your heart, hope to get a big victory in the future.
When will you need help?
According to John, when your habits start your money and danger your relationships, it means that you need immediate help. Those who perform five or more of the following qualities will require professional help for gambling addiction or disease gambling. Apart from this, if this symptoms are seen in a person, they need help-
- Exception with Satta Matka
- To maintain the adventures of the game, the need to gamble with large amounts or expensive things.
- The repetitive attempts to stop the habit begins to fail.
- Feeling restless or irritable while trying to oppose gambling.
- Gambling becomes a form of escalism.
- Gambling to forget the feelings of helpless, anxiety, crime or depression.
- Play gambling DL Bazaar for someone's loss for the return of lost money.
- Lie to loves and psychologists for money.
- Included in criminal behavior such as fraud, fraud or embezzlement to promote habit.
- Danger job or relationships for gambling.
- Borrow money from others to promote habit.