How To Resolve Gmail Not Receiving Emails?
Although sometimes there are issues like Gmail not receiving emails 2022, which can interrupt your online life. You may have some important meeting and you find your email disappeared.
Gmail is the most commonly used email domain, something we’re all familiar with and use on a day to day basis. Although sometimes there are issues like Gmail not receiving emails 2022, which can interrupt your online life. You may have some important meeting and you find your email disappeared. This problem can occur in any of your internet devices. You can retrieve your emails by following through the steps given below. Emails sometimes are in the different folder. To retrieve them, sign in to your Gmail account and look for your email in trash or junk folder. They might have been filtered out and send there. If still not able to locate it, then you can send a request by selecting the option with the same name. You will find the option under the advanced settings and your email would be sent within a few days.
Ways to resolve Gmail not receiving emails:
- You can retrieve the lost email from the trash folder.
- Go to the trash folder, the one with the bin icon.
- Select the mail you want to undelete.
- Click on it and select inbox. Your email would be retrieved.
- If you still find, Gmail inbox disappeared. Send an email restore request.
- Visit mail restore help.
- Click on accidentally deleted webmail option.
- You would require to type your email ID and password.
- A request would be sent and you would receive your email in 24 hours.
Sometimes you can just reinstall the fresher version of the app. Uninstall the Gmail and then reinstall it. Ensure that your notifications settings is adjusted properly. Click on settings and go to notifications settings. Click on mail and then click on email account. Thereafter adjust your settings. It can simply the cause of not receiving mail that is you’re actually not notified about it.
If you do not remember the password of your account you can recover it by answering the security question about date of birth or another information you might have entered while registering. So if you’re wondering, can I recover my Gmail account with date of birth. Then the answer is yes, you can. Click on forgot password and then choose the security question accordingly.
There are different Gmail error codes which you can resolve by making sure that your Gmail application is updated. Try logging out and then login to your account. Perform a power cycle on the system.
Another error that you can encounter with Gmail is chat error 502 Gmail. This error signifies that you won’t be able to login to your account temporarily.
Steps to resolve Error 502:
- Try refreshing the page a couple of times.
- Navigate to history and clear the browsing data and caches.
- Try running the application in incognito mode.
- Open Google mail in another browser.
- Run the inbuilt troubleshooting program.
The above mentioned steps should resolve the error and get your Gmail back to proper working.