Geotextile Tubes Market Revenue, SWOT, PEST, Growth Factors, 2021–2028
Geotextile Tubes Market Size – USD 2.38 Billion in 2020, Growth – at a CAGR of 9.7%, Trends – Rising demand for sustainable coastal protection solutions
The global Geotextile Tubes Market size is expected to reach USD 4.96 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 9.7% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Market revenue growth is primarily driven by increasing applications of geotextile tubes in coastal protection and engineering works. Rising rate of coastal erosions due to sea level rise, climate changes, storm surges, and human activities such as harbor construction, sand dredging, and natural calamities are driving demand for geotextile tubes. Limited availability of natural resources such as rock in certain regions resulted in growing popularity of geotextile tubes as the traditional forms of rivers and coastal structures have become very expensive to build and maintain. Shifting preference from traditional rubber and concrete systems towards cost-effective materials for coastal structures is expected to boost revenue growth of the global market during the forecast period. Geotextile tubes are widely applied due to features offered such as easy installation and cost effectiveness, and also for minimization of environmental effects. Coastal erosion is causing damage to shorelines and public properties, and is also affecting tourism sector. These factors are boosting need for coastal restoration. Geotextile tubes help in increasing potential value of beach front through beach restoration and prevent continuous erosion of shoreline at a minimal cost. Moreover, geotextile tubes are flexible, and can be easily removed after beach nourishment. This makes geotextile tubes favorable for beaches which act as attractive tourism spots.
Get | Download Sample Copy with TOC, Graphs & List of [email protected] https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4688
Major players in the market include Koninklijke Tencate, Naue GmbH & Co. Kg, HUESKER, Fibertex Nonwovens, Geofabrics Australasia Pty Ltd, ACE Geosynthetics, Officine Maccaferri SpA, Freudenberg group, Flexituff Ventures International Ltd., and Tensar International.
Sustainable soft solutions in terms of materials are more preferred for design of coastal protection in place of hard solution. Adverse effects for utilizing hard solutions for coastal protection is resulting in increasing demand for sand-filled geotextile tubes due to characteristics of the product simplicity and lesser impact on the coastal environment.
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- In May 2020, Freudenberg announced the acquisition of Low & Bonar PLC, a global manufacturer of technical textiles, which is based in London, United Kingdom. Low & Bonar PLC is expected to be integrated in the Freudenberg Performance Materials Business Group. Performance materials business of Freudenberg is expected to be strengthened with the acquisition of Low & Bonar PLC. Acquisition would help in strengthening position of the company in the global geotextile tube market.
- Woven segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global geotextile tubes market over the forecast period owing to its superior tensile strength and flexibility. Fine porous structure of woven geotextile tube is boosting their demand to prevent coastal erosion because fine pores allow water to flow through them while retaining the filling materials.
- Marine and hydraulic segment is expected to account for a considerably large revenue share in the global geotextile tubes market owing to rising need to prevent coastal erosion, assist mangrove rehabilitation, and encourage beach nourishment.
- The geotextile tubes market in Asia Pacific is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. Rising rate of coastal erosion in all the maritime states and union territories of countries like India due to human interventions and natural causes is expected to boost the demand for geotextile tube to prevent coastal erosion and encourage beach restoration.
Download Summary Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/4688
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global geotextile tubes market based on type, end-use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Million Square Meters, 2018-2028)
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Million Square Meters, 2018-2028)
- Environmental Engineering
- Marine & Hydraulic
- Agricultural Engineering
Request For Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4688
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Million Square Meters, 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Printer Ink Cartridges Market Worth @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/printer-ink-cartridges-market
Methylene Diphenyl Diisocyanate (MDI) Market Growth @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/methylene-diphenyl-diisocyanate-mdi-market
Geomembrane Market Forecast @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/geomembrane-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs