Conductive Polymers Market Worth To Reach USD 7.10 Billion By 2027 Says Reports and Data
Conductive Polymers Market Size – USD 3.73 Billion in 2019, Market Growth - CAGR of 8.7%,Market Trends – High demand in electronics.
The global Conductive Polymers market is forecasted to reach USD 7.10 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The conductive polymers are a set of organic compounds having properties similar to that of metals and inorganic semiconductors. The rising demand for electrical components is a large driver of growth in this market. The expansion in the global semiconductor industry will also increase the demand for Conductive polymers market. The solar power industry with a growing demand for organic Photovoltaics will require a large demand for conductive polymers market. The rising expenditure in the research of better organic solar cells in the U.S. will also propel the conductive polymers market. The rise in the application of conductive polymers in place of metals, and semi-metals, due to the conductive polymers being easy to process and fabricate.
Conductive polymers market have a large application in the anti-static packaging industry as it provides protection to electric components from electrostatic discharge. People are becoming aware of the harm done to the electronic devices with electrostatic discharge sensitivity, hence in order to shield the devices from electrostatic discharge, radiofrequency interference, and electromagnetic interference, these conductive polymers are being used, this has increased the demand for anti-static packaging in the U.S., this has been forecasted to drive the conductive polymers market. The conductive polymers are being used in medical devices as well, their impeccable mechanical, chemical and electromagnetic properties give rise to their application as prosthetic limbs.
Request Free Sample: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3124
On the basis of conducting mechanism, the products can be segmented into conducting polymers composites and inherently conducting polymer. The composites market is mainly consisting of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), polycarbonate (PC), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polypropylene (PP), nylon, and others. ICPs find their use in the manufacture of lighting objects, flat panel display, photovoltaic cells and because of their lightweight and excellent corrosive characteristics they are used in bioelectronics. They mainly include polyaniline (PANI), polypyrrole (PPy) and polyacetylene.
Key participants include The DowDuPont Inc., 3M Company, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Agfa Gevaert, Solvay SA, RTP Company, The Lubrizol Corporation, Heraeus Holding GmbH, Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, Covestro AG, and Integrated Polymers Solutions among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The European electric vehicles have seen a 51% increase in the year 2017 as compared to 2016. This makes way for the growth of the conductive polymers in the European Union. The automotive sector is always in demand of weight reduction in the vehicles, with better and stronger alternatives in the market through these conductive polymers, the demand in the automotive sector will also propel the conductive polymers market.
- The organic solar cells are said to be the future, if we solve one problem of renewable energy with solar energy, we will be creating another one with the large heaps of waste left at our disposal. The the solar cell market is said to be growing at a CAGR of over 10%, the use of electroactive polymers because of their energy absorption rate are inevitable and this integration will definitely help the conductive polymers market grow.
- ABS registered for 25% share in the year of 2018, this trend is forecasted to continue because of its highly versatile properties such as high impact strength and excellent durability. ABS type witnessed wide application in IC chip carriers, IC tray & tray dividers, tote boxes. ABS can also be used in automotive and aerospace industry owing to its unmatched surface levels properties, such as toughness, high-temperature resistance and strength.
- The global consumer electronics market is set to grow by over 15% with rising utilization of conductive polymers for making light wearables and smartphones, with an added use in the anti-static packaging industry, to protect the electronic devices against Electrostatic Damage, from the industrial investment point of view it will be an excellent advantage.
- In April 2018, the Evolite F1050 tape was launched by Solvay S.A., which found its utilization in the oil and gas sector, due to the product’s chemical and mechanical resistance, it is suited for high-temperature applications.
- With an increase of the electronics sector in China, Japan and South Korea these players are expected to establish and further their reach in these regions as well.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/conductive-polymers-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Conductive Polymers market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS)
- Polyphenylene-polymer (PPP) based resins
- Inherently conductive polymers (ICPs)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Anti-static packaging
- Actuators & sensors
- Solar energy
Request For Customization: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3124
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle-East & Africa
- Latin America
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Materials and Chemicals Industry:
Fiber Glass Market Demands @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/fiber-glass-market
Taxifolin Market Forecast @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/taxifolin-market
Plastic Recycling Market Trends @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/plastic-recycling-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports