Active Psoriatic Arthritis Market Revenue Poised for Significant Growth During the Forecast Period of 2020-2027
The current trends of the Active Psoriatic Arthritis Market, combined with a wide array of growth opportunities, key drivers, restraints, challenges, and other critical aspects, have been vividly detailed in the Active Psoriatic Arthritis Market report. Furthermore, the report takes into account various market dynamics, which, in turn, generate a plethora of developmental prospects for the leading players involved in the of the Active Psoriatic Arthritis Market.
According to the current analysis of Emergen Research, the global Active Psoriatic Arthritis Market was valued at USD 7.15 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 13.64 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 9.2%. Significant growth in incidences of active psoriatic arthritis is observed across emerging countries together with increasing elderly population. Also, poor standard of living due to stressful work-life balance resulting in the overstimulation of immune system. Rising advancements in biosimilar and robust pipeline of biologic products are expressively enhancing the availability of safe and efficient psoriatic arthritis treatment. High incidence of psoriatic arthritis is extensively experienced by those patients who are already suffering from plague psoriasis. These scenarios are actively contribute to the industry growth of active psoriatic arthritis treatment and therefore, demand for drugs linked with this treatment are also likely to escalate in the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/72
Key Highlights from the Report
- Due to high emergence and employability of biologics and biosimilar products in potential treatment, biologics drug class segment accounted for the largest market share of approximately 39.8%. Moreover, traditional biologics have a capacity to improve complete immune system
- Biologics and biosimilar products are mostly sold only on the basis of prescription. Prescription products segment in the products outlook accounted for the largest market revenue with a market share of approximately 47.5% in 2019
- Existing market players operating in the industry have undertaken a number of strategies to propel in the market. Thus, in August 2019, Amgen and Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) announced to have acquired worldwide rights to Otezla (only oral non-biologic treatment for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis) from Bristol-Myers Squibb’s merger partner Celgene
Key Highlights of Report
The Global Active Psoriatic Arthritis Market report provides full coverage of the companies’ data, including details about their production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, business overview, revenue, gross profit margins, sales network and distribution channel, financial standing, and market position. The report also studies business strategies and strategic alliances undertaken by companies to gain a robust footing in the market. The report sheds light on the mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, brand promotions and product launches, agreements and partnerships, and corporate and government deals. The comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape offers the readers a deeper understanding about the competitors.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/72
The report further offers a complete value chain analysis along with an analysis of the downstream buyers and upstream raw materials. The study focuses on global trends, regulatory frameworks, and macro- and micro-economic factors. The report also provides an extensive analysis of the segment and sub-segmented expected to dominate the market over the projected period. The report offers a forecast estimation of the market with regards to the analysis of the market segmentation, including product type, end-user industries, application spectrum, and other segments.
Top competitors of the Active Psoriatic Arthritis Market profiled in the report include:
include Novartis International AG, Johnson & Johnson Services, AbbVie, AstraZeneca, Amgen, Celgene Corporation, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Bausch Health Companies, Eli Lilly and Company and Pfizer among other companies
Emergen research have segmented Active Psoriatic Arthritis Market on the basis of product, drug class, route of administration and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
Drug Class Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
- Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- Non-Biologic Disease Modifying Anti-Rheumatic Drugs (DMARDs)
By Route of Administration (Revenue in Million USD; 2017–2027)
Regional Analysis of the Active Psoriatic Arthritis Market:
· North America (U.S., Canada)
· Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
· Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
· Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
· Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/active-psoriatic-arthritis-market
The research report on the Active Psoriatic Arthritis Market is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research along with qualitative and quantitative analysis of vital aspects of the market. The insightful data is further validated and verified by the industry professionals. The report strives to offer deeper insights into the overall market scenario of the 5g chipset business sphere.
Key Objectives of the Report:
· Analysis and estimation of the Active Psoriatic Arthritis Market size and share for the projected period of 2021–2027
· Extensive analysis of the key players of the market by SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to impart a clear understanding of the competitive landscape
· Study of current and emerging trends, restraints, drivers, opportunities, challenges, growth prospects, and risks of the global Active Psoriatic Arthritis Market
· Analysis of the growth prospects for the stakeholders and investors through the study of the promising segments
· Strategic recommendations to the established players and new entrants to capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/72
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.
Explore more Emergen Research Reports @ https://www.emergenresearch.com
smart stethoscope market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/smart-stethoscope-market
iot in agriculture market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/iot-in-agriculture-market
connected healthcare market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/connected-healthcare-market
construction sustainable materials market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/construction-sustainable-materials-market
non-metal 3d printing market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/non-metal-3d-printing-market
anti-aging devices market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/anti-aging-devices-market
agricultural pheromones market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/agricultural-pheromones-market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757–9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Full Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-active-psoriatic-arthritis-market