Solutions to Fix Epson Printer is not connecting with Mac & iOS Devices
Read the solutions to fix the Epson printer not connecting Mac or IOS devices.
Epson printers are user-friendly and provide the best printing experience to the users. Most Epson printer users faced issues when they printed the documents. When you print the documents on an Epson printer, the users have to see the error message on-screen “printer is not connected” to Mac or IOS devices.
The Epson printer is not connecting to Mac and IOS issue can be caused due to various reasons. If you are the one who has experienced the Epson printer not connected with the Mac issue, you need to know the reasons and solutions to fix it.
Reasons Epson Printer is Not Connecting with Mac and IOS Devices
The Epson printer is not connecting to Mac and IOS devices issues can be caused due to various reasons. The major reasons for Epson printers offline to Mac devices are:
· Epson printer drivers not updated
· Low network signals
· Lack of Communication between printer and Mac device
· Epson printer is in a sleep mode
· Mac device found the wrong printer
Troubleshooting steps to fix Epson Printer is not connecting with Mac or IOS Devices
When you see the error message on-screen “Printer is not connecting” to a Mac device. Epson printer experts have shared the methods to fix the Epson printer is not connecting with Mac and IOS device issues. Follow the steps to improve the Epson printer offline to Mac and IOS device issue:
1. Restart the Printer and Mac Device: When your Epson printer is not connecting to your Mac device, then you need to restart both devices. Follow the steps to restart the printer and Mac device.
1. Check the printer is OFF and ON. If the Epson printer has off, then the Epson printer is shown offline on the MAC device. Make sure the printer is ON Mode.
2. Turn off the Mac device
3. Wait for 5 seconds and turn them on again
4. Now switch on both devices and make sure both devices are connected.
2. Update the Printer Drivers: Make sure Epson printer drivers are updated and compatible with Mac and IOS devices. If you need to download the printer drivers, then you can download the printer drivers in two ways:
· Automatic update printer drivers
· Manually update printer drivers
You can simply download the Epson printer drivers through the Epson official website.
3. Check the Printer Network Connectivity: Another reason for the Epson printer not connecting with Mac and IOS devices is the low network connection. When you see the error message on the screen, You need to check the wired or wireless network connection.
1. Check the wired network, sometimes the network wires are damaged, or broken. So the Epson printer is not connected to the Mac device.
2. If you use the wireless network, you need to check the Wi-Fi connection. Turn off the router or modem. Wait for some minutes and then turn on the router. Now try to connect the Wi-fi with the printer.
4. Reset the Default Printer: Sometimes one or more printers are added to the Mac and IOS devices, and the Epson printer got confused to find the right one. To remove all unnecessary printers from the Mac device and connect the Epson printer that you need.
5. Contact Epson Printer Experts: All the above methods help you to fix the Epson printer not connecting with Mac and IOS devices. In case you need help to fix the issue, then you can directly contact Epson printer experts through FREE LIVE CHAT.